Lee High Research Experiences for High School Students (REHSS)
This REHSS project is a six-week program at Louisiana State University (LSU) where students from Lee High School work collaboratively on a wide variety of computational science projects.
Members of the Center for Computation & Technology at LSU provide numerous projects for the REHSS student to become familiar with interdisciplinary research, work on cutting edge research in computational tools, and get exposed to how collaborative research works.
Each student receives a stipend of $1800 for the 6 weeks.
We invite interested Lee High students and their teachers to browse through this site and consider applying for this program.
- Complete the online application.
- December 1, 2016: Application opens. .
- March 15, 2017: Application deadline.
- April 15, 2017: Notification of decision.
- May 30, 2017 to July 10, 2017: Program dates.
For more information about this program, please visit the REU program page.